From Ingersoll Rand, the company that invented the Impactool in 1934,comes a revolutionary product that is unlike any other on the market today. The Ingersoll Rand 2025MAX Hammerhead
Low Profile Impactool offers the power of an impact with the reach of a ratchet, and it’s going to change the way you work. The combination of MAX power, MAX control, and MAX access now allows you to use an Ingersoll Rand Impactool for virtually any application. Say goodbye to awkward extensions and swivel sockets, and watch your productivity soar as you conquer tasks in minutes that once took you hours.
- same as 2015MAX except for a 1/2'' drive
- With 244Nm max torque and 7100 rpm, Hammerhead offers more than twice the power of the leading competitor’s ratchet
- A feather-touch trigger, two-position forward power regulator, and conveniently located forward/reverse ring provide precise control
- A head height of under 2" and reactionless torque allow you to safely use this powerful tool in tight spaces
- Model: Ingersoll Rand 2025MAX
- Drive Size: 1/2''
- Max. Torque in Reverse (Nm): 244
- Working Torque Range Nm: 61-217
- Avg. Free Speed rpm: 9000
- Impacts per minute: 2100
- Weight kg: 1,54
- Length mm: 332
- Average Air Consumption L/min: 99
- Air Consumption @ Load L/min: 538
- Sound Pressure dBA: 94,1
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4''
- Min Hose Size: 3/8''