CP776-6 Chicago Pneumatic 3/4'' Impact Wrench - Super Heavy Duty
Rugged clutch mechanism for extended durability under heavy use. Power regulator allows the operator to match the required power to the job. 18 cm extended shank makes the CP776-6
ideal for changing truck tires.
Perfect for truck tire work, spring work, pinion nut and tractor pad removal and major engine tear downs.
Brand new in box, discontinued by CP hence exceptional offer! Limited stock available!
- Super Heavy Duty
- 18 cm extended shank, ideal for changing truck tires
- Pistol Grip
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator. 5 positive power settings in forward and ultimate power in reverse.
- Variable speed trigger provides controlled start-ups
- Made in Japan
- Applications: Truck tire change, work on heavy machinery, tractor pad removal
- Low vibration for a better operator comfort
- Rugged clutch mechanism for extended durability under heavy use
- Part number: T024622
- UPC: 015451414993
- EAN: 0015451414993
- Model: Chicago Pneumatic CP776-6
- Drive Size: 3/4''
- Max Torque (reverse) Nm: 1559
- Working Torque Range (fwd) Nm: (270-1017)
- Avg. Free Speed rpm: 4500
- Blows per minute: 840
- Bolt size mm: 25
- Weight kg: 6,21
- Length mm: 375
- Average Air Consumption L/min: 220
- Noise level dBA: 99
- Vibrations: 5,8m/s²
- Air Inlet: 3/8'' NPTF
- Min Hose Size in (mm): 13